This is an exciting opportunity to join an award-winning pharmaceutical company in Galway. As the Line Lead, you will be responsible for supporting and driving the company's vision to be the most valued global provider of high quality, competitively priced pharmaceutical products and to provide excellent services and support to their customers.
- Meet production schedule on a daily and weekly basis.
- Communicate and record any downtime or production stoppages to maintenance and your supervisor.
- Ensure all materials and equipment is available for the line to run smoothly
- Organise efficient line clearances, review cleaning logs and sign accordingly
- Communicate to people on the line – daily targets.
- Manufacture / pack product to GMP/FDA / regulatory standards as outlined in company documentation
- Accurate completion of all necessary documentation, and review of work orders prior to sign off.
- Carry out IPC checks as outlined in company documentation
- Ensure machines / equipment are maintained and working correctly
- Carry out minor machine / equipment adjustments as appropriate
- Clean machines / work area in accordance with standard operating procedures
- Assist with training as required by carrying out “on the job” training with process operators.
- Assist in preparation of new and review existing procedures
- Attainment of targets relevant to work centre
- Adherence to health and safety procedures
- Ensure compliance to documented procedures and GMP/FDA requirements as outlined in company procedures.
- You will motivate production teams to achieve production KPI’s within their areas.
- Ensure all performance issues are dealt with in a constructive and prompt manner and escalating to Production Supervisor where appropriate.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience working in a regulated manufacturing FDA/HPRA environment
- Experience of operating technical equipment within a highly regulated manufacturing industry is essential. Experience of manufacturing process of either Solid dosage, Liquid dosages or operation of Blister Packing Machinery.
- Proven leadership capabilities. Experience as team lead, relief supervisor desirable.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills required.
- Proven problem solver with positive pro-active attitude
- Decision making abilities essential.
- Willingness to undertake training if required
- Excellent knowledge of GMP & GDP requirements desirable
- Availability to work on shift cycle based on company requirements
For more information, please contact Emma on 091 455 307.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.