Reporting to the Associate Director for Plant Engineering, the Reliability Engineer will provide strong technical leadership and support in the development of an asset care program to maximize equipment availability.
- You will be the designated owner of maintenance performance measurement for the business unit.
- Develops appropriate asset care strategies to suit the business need.
- Performs periodic reviews of asset care strategy to ensure its content is current.
- Focal point for monitoring performance indicators for asset care management program.
- Establishes and monitors equipment analysis, vibration and other condition monitoring techniques.
- The Reliability Engineer will provide technical guidance for CMMS master data relating to PM plans, parts associations, etc.
- Promotes equipment standardization and sharing of equipment information with other asset teams.
- Monitors new technology and keeps management & core Engineering as appropriate appraised on the new developments.
- Periodically makes cost-benefit review of asset care management programs for areas of responsibility and exchanges information across asset teams.
- Monitors competitor’s activities in the field of Asset care Management.
- The Reliability Engineer will ensure all systems drawings and data are reviewed regularly and kept in an as-built state.
- You will establish a Benchmark process for the maintenance and support of the area equipment and ensure the function is market competitive.
- Reliability analytics not limited to process only assets and extends to instrumentation, laboratory equipment, utilities, as required.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working industry in the Pharma or Biopharma or equivalent.
- Experiences with computerized maintenance management systems required (Maximo being a distinct advantage)
- Proven track record of successful work in engineering in a manufacturing environment.
- Broad experience within Biotech and Vaccines would be an advantage.
If you’re interested in joining a company who offer excellent career progression opportunities and competitive remuneration packages get in touch now!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.