Senior Ruby Developer – Permanent – Dublin - €85,000
Sigmar is looking for a Senior Ruby Developer for one of our key clients to help build new powerful APIs, features and integrations into their exciting platform.
What you will be doing:
- You’ll design solutions solving real-world problems and extending our product’s capabilities
- You will be part of our development team, which is responsible for the web back-end that powers our clients’ products and services.
- Innovate. We aim for continuous improvement, and you’ll be encouraged to bring that through in all aspects of your work.
What you need:
- 5+ years as a software engineer working primarily with Ruby on Rails.
- Third level qualification in Computer Science/ Engineering or related discipline
- Plenty of experience with modern development tools and workflows, such as Git with Github/Gitlab, RSpec, docker, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Deployment.
- You should have previously designed and implemented well-structured APIs using RESTful or GraphQL approaches.
- Experience building rich data-driven web applications, consuming information from APIs and dynamically filtering data sources.
- Experience working with AWS and cloud-based containerised architectures.
- Experience with I18n, multi-tenanted architectures, and test-driven development.
To be considered for this opportunity you must have an EU Passport or a Stamp 4 Visa.
If interested in this role or any other Software Development roles contact Jay at email@example.com / 01-4744705
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.