My client a leading accounting firm have requirements for part qualified accountants or newly qualified keen to move into a consulting or role focused on being involved in key finance projects. The projects you will be involved in include :
- Finance Operating Model Transformation
- Business Performance Management (BPM) including Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting; and Management Reporting
- Digital Finance Transformation– i.e. ERP, BPM, RPA, Business Intelligence, Data Analytics, Blockchain and AI
- Global Business Services
- Work as part of a client engagement teams with diverse skills and backgrounds.
- Develop in an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment.
- Deliver high-quality work products within expected timeframes and on budget. Foster relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels.
- Develop and maintain long-term client relationships and networks.
- Qualified Accountant – ideally trained within a Top 10 practice and keen to move into a consulting/ project focused role
- Knowledge of one or more of the following packages is required - SAP S/4HANA, SAP Business Planning and Consolidation, Oracle ERP, Oracle Hyperion Planning, Anaplan, Tableau, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere
- Transactional processing: Order to Cash; Procure to Pay; Record to Report
- Financial planning and analysis: Budgeting/Planning and Reporting
To find out more send an updated version of your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy – email@example.com, 0860121211
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.