My client is looking for a senior Tax professional with a strong Financial Services background . You will manage a small team and be involved in all day to day issues that arise in this area
The Tax Director will have overall responsibility for all client tax compliance and advisory engagements. The role will be supported by 2 qualified tax professionals and supported by our local Accounting team and shared service centre resources.
- As a Director, you will support the team in building business for the company, leading and managing assignments won, and developing and managing the team.
- Lead and manage a challenging and varied client portfolio;
- Develop and maintain business relationships and market profile with a view to winning new business
- Lead both internal and external projects;
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team including tax, company secretarial audit and accounting;
- Motivating your team to perform at their best, make a difference and deliver results,
- Work on attracting, developing and retaining the best talents for the firm;
- Participate in flexible working arrangements and achieve a level of autonomy at Director grade within the support network of a dynamic corporate services provider;
- Tax Qualified with 7 years or more strong experience within the tax area
- Strong financial services background
- Management of tax teams
For more info send an updated cv to LAURA in Sigmar Accountancy – firstname.lastname@example.org, 0860121211
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.