My client within the investment management/ asset management area have a requirement for a qualified accountant coming from a similar industry.
This is a diversified financial accounting role with responsibility for investment reporting across a variety of funds and financial instruments. The role includes operational, financial and statutory reporting within tight timelines, as well as well as contribution to internal & external audits. The Financial Accountant will report to the Investment Reporting Finance Manager.
- Preparing and completing monthly, quarterly and annual reporting deliverables for fund reporting purposes.
- Financial reporting and analysis on investments; e.g. book & market value reconciliations, balance sheet reconciliations.
- Completing assigned tasks as part of monthly period close process within tight timelines.
- Addressing client and auditor queries in a timely manner.
- Population of CSO asset templates for monthly and quarterly reporting.
- Frequent interaction with internal ILIM business units, business units across the Group, external clients and auditors.
- Developing and implementing new processes, understanding new systems and maximising the benefits from these new systems as well as streamlining existing processes.
- Participating in the development and implementation of best practice controls
- Part-qualified ACA/ACCA or equivalent. Investment/fund experience is an advantage.
- Previous experience in accounts preparation and strong technical accounting knowledge.
To apply send an updated version of your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy – email@example.com, 0860121211
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.