COO – Cork
About your new Employer
A Leading Provider of Workplace Safety Training And Consultancy.
About your new Role
You will be responsible for leading and executing the strategic goals and objectives of the Organisation.
- Providing support and managing the operations of permanent and temporary staff.
- Ensuring deadlines for all activities are met in an efficient and timely manner.
- Ensuring staff are trained effectively and have the ability and tools necessary to complete any task they are assigned.
- Delivering outstanding service to customers and staff on a consistent basis.
- Providing support to the SMT at Board Level.
- Previous Board Level experience at both strategic and operational levels.
- Outstanding leadership skills.
- Excellent strategic thinking skills.
- Proven ability to deputise for Senior Management.
- 3rd level qualification is desirable.
What you will receive
You will be rewarded with a permanent opportunity with an employer of choice based in Cork.
For more information on this please call Aidan Cox on 021-2359141.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.