1st Leadership Hire for SaaS Start-Up
Grab the chance to get involved with the leadership of a fresh set up of a fast growing and immensely successful SaaS company
coming to Dublin. This job is seeking an entrepreneurial Software Sales or Software Operations Manager who is excited by the opportunity to lead the
set up of a new software companies operations in not only Ireland, but also Europe!
With 15% of their customer base already in Europe and anticiaption for further growth across EMEA, there is no better time for an Tech Sales Leader to captialise on this opportunity.
The leadership role holds a competitive salary of between 120k to 160k and benefits package including stock but what's more;
This is a great opportunity to join a great SaaS Start-Up that are right at the start of their journey in a role where you have
a chance to genuinely build something great and make your mark!
About your new job as the 1st Leadership Hire
Due to the exciting nature of this job, you will be charged with constructing a business model that sets the foundations
for furture growth and success.
- You will be responsible for setting up their office and building their team to service their EMEA clients.
- Initially this will involve hiring and managing SDR Teams and then expanding into other functions such as
sales, support, client success etc.
- To facilitate this companies Irish and European start-up, this leadership job will see the individual aid in the
hiring process of 20 people in 2021 and a further 40 in 2022.
ABOUT YOUR NEW EMPLOYER.
It is a perfect match for an ambitious and driven individual. Additionally, this company have created an envirionment
to facilitate an entrepreneurial mindset. Specifically in this role, your new employer is seeking someone who will bring creative
and entrepreneurial idea's to the table.
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
This is an opportunity that does not come around everyday! So, what do you need for this job?
- You need 5+ years in-depth experience in leadership or operations role in Software Co.
- Experience in managing, motivating and leading SaaS Sales Teams, ideally in a Lead Generation function.
- You need to be driven and committed to reach targets and to build the foundations for future success
- You must be confident and have the ability to motivate and mentor others, so to transfer the DNA of the company.
If you're interested I would be delighted to chat and discuss this exciting leadership opportunity further. If you're interested
call Simon on 01 9619717
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.