Clerical Officer - 18 Month Contract – Dublin City
Are you looking for a Clerical Job in Dublin City? Do you have a background in Administration, Team Support and Processing Customer Information?
Dublin City based organisation is looking to hire a Clerical Officer to join their team on an 18 month contract.
Duties will include:
- Providing general clerical and administrative support to team
- Responding to and triaging all inbound queries and assistance requests
- Answering and responding to inbound telephone calls, emails and correspondence
- Assisting members of the public with queries relating to the organisation
- Carrying out project based research as required
- Organising diaries, schedules and meetings for team and stakeholders
- Processing inbound registration applications and uploading applicant data to CRM / database – checking and verifying documents and data
- Preparing reports and business cases / files
- Assisting with the organisations of trainings, meetings and other events
- Meeting coordination – room bookings, preparing meeting packs, distributing minutes
- Drafting and preparing correspondence, letters, reports, presentations and spreadsheets
- Experience in an administrative or clerical role (ideally 2+ years)
- Minimum qualification: Leaving Certificate
- Customer centric approach – focus on problem solving and customer support
Location: Dublin City (some remote work)
If this sounds like your next role, please send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be responded to in due course.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.