Office Manager/Personal Assistant
- Office Management Duties
- Ensure office efficiency is maintained by developing and implementing office policies and standards to guide the operation of the office
- Oversee the physical maintenance and organization of the office, including the selection and supervision of appropriate vendors for cleaning and repairs
- Manage and order supplies; select appropriate vendors and ensure spending is within the budget guidelines
- Coordinate and manage incoming and outgoing mail and shipping needs and provide general support to visitors
- Assist in the preparation, processing, and reconciliation of general office payables, including invoices, etc.
- Plan and schedule group meetings and secure necessary resources, including travel, and coordination of itineraries
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events
- PA Duties
- Provide full support for the SVP Europe and act as key liaison for European Leadership team. Coordinate schedules, appointments, and bookings and perform other administrative duties as needed.
- Create and manage various operational reports that provide visibility into company team performance such as weekly and monthly snapshots.
- Assist the team with production of presentation materials and participate in strategy and planning meetings.
- Identify and implement ways to streamline the workflow process for current and future projects.
Please email your cv to email@example.com for an immediate interview.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.