Do you have 5+ years’ experience within a Medical Device environment or related industry?
Do you want to part of a team that is driven by making improvements to people’s lives?
Then this might be the role for you!
My client is looking for a Quality Engineer II to join their ever-growing team in Clonmel.
- Provide support to manufacturing. Ensuring delivery of the highest quality product & to product development teams to ensure the development of the highest quality of new product.
- Identify & control Manufacturing process defects & identify root cases as well as implementing corrective & preventative actions.
- Develop Process Monitoring Systems.
- Lead process improvement efforts by performing appropriate analysis methods.
- Evaluate the adequacy & compliance of systems, operations & practice against regulation & company documentation.
- Identify & lead quality projects to support Production Area Strategy.
- Coordinate & conduct technical investigation & documentation of non-conforming trends as well as developing technical investigation plans.
- Lead investigations on customer complaints (internal & external)
- Develop engineering programs to achieve company, customer & governmental agency reliability objectives.
- Lead process improvements.
- Systematic problem-solving methodologies to identify, prioritize, communicate & resolve quality issues.
- Level 8 in Engineering/Quality/Science.
- 5+ years experience in a Medical Device environment or a related industry
- Leadership skills
- Ability to promote quality at source.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Meggan on 021 235 9144 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.