Are you an experienced Procurement Manager within the construction industry looking for a new role? This is your opportunity to join a growing business in Dublin City leading one other person.
You will be responsible for all Procurement for the business and creating, implementing, and maintaining the overall procurement strategy.
- Sourcing best quality materials, equipment, plant, and facilities across the organisation.
- Processing purchase orders received electronically from site and office locations within Ireland and UK.
- Strong negotiation skills to ensure the best price is achieved for the business.
- Mentor and manage a Purchasing Administrator.
- Manage and control stock levels.
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role within the construction industry is essential.
- Knowledge of COINS ERP is advantageous.
- Excellent communication and supplier relationship management skills.
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment.
This role is 100% office based in Dublin city.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.