Director of Operations job open with a medical device manufacturer in Galway! Full flexibility around remote working!
Operations Director Job Purpose:
You will demonstrate committment to delivering results for the Galway site through the daily execution of sound business management practices and the maintenance of an effective KPI system.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Ensure that customer expectations are met or exceeded in the delivery of the products and services offered
- Manage the Organisation to achieve or exceed budget on an annual basis
- Continue to ensure that safety is the top priority in the Organisation
- Play an active role in creation of and achievement of cost reduction and efficiency programs
- Develop and maintain KPIs for the plant to measure and track performance
- Provide leadership and direction to each of the departments within scope of responsibility to drive performance
- Encourage development of talent plant wide through a culture of employee engagement and growth
- Champion innovation to drive the development of next generation products and services
- Develop systems to support customer requirements and operational needs
- Ensure year plan is in place to meet annual requirements of the plant from an Operations perspective
- Have a passion to drive Safety, Quality, Service and Cost (in that order)
- Ensure Operational forecasting is in place to expand operations as the business grows
Essential Criteria – Qualifications, Experience & Knowledge:
- 10 years’ experience in Plant Management or similar management role.
- Experience in the medical device sector desirable or other highly regulated industry
- Strong communication and organizational skills, Safety and Quality focused
For more information about this Operations Director job call Sarah on 091 455301 or email email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.