We have an opportunity for you to join a fast growing practice in Cork City as a Bookkeeper. This brand new role offers the opportunity to work with a variety of SME clients across many different sectors. This position offers an excellent opportunity to progress your career with a growing practice.
Your main job duties will be:
- Prepare accounts file and financial statements for audit exempt clients based on information provided by clients
- Preparation of income tax and corporation tax returns
- Filing of VAT returns
- Liaising with clients in order to complete accounts and tax work
- Payroll processing
- Assisting practice manager in delivering client services
Ideally, you will have the following experience:
- Degree or bookkeeper qualification
- Experience within a practice
- Familiar with Relate and Thesaurus
- Proficient in MS Office
- Ability to work as part of a team
This is a great opportunity to join a business who will take a genuine interest in you, your wellbeing and your career. Please apply to this job directly here or contact Denis Cremin on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.