Huge opportunity to work with one of the worlds biggest medical devices companies as a Senior Automation Engineer and lead the transformation of their Galway campus!
- Leading the continuation of the digitisation transformation journey which sees manual data capture transferred to real time data capture and display.
- Leading and supporting the automation of strategic manufacturing lines on the Galway campus, ensuring solutions are robust and scalable.
- Developing the core competencies onsite for the support of both programs ensuring the current and future skill sets meet the demands of future production support.
- Planning, budgeting, and leading of continuous improvement and /or new product/ process-based projects.
- Continually assessing and reviewing day to day manufacturing issues / practises, consistently striving for improvement by analysing, developing, and implementing automation techniques in compliance with FDA and regulatory requirements.
- Working independently and leading project teams or working as part of an overall project team on specific assignment objectives, complex features and possible solutions relating to automation or digitisation developments
- Generating ECN (Engineering Change Notices), Protocols and prototypes under broad direction.
- Performing other related duties and tasks as required.
- Technical 3rd Level Degree qualified
- 7+ years previous related experience.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Power Platform – Power Apps; Power Automate; Power BI and of Microsoft Office.
- Experience Coding / Developing / Troubleshooting of automation systems.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills and the ability to work effectively as a team member.
- Demonstrated analytical problem-solving abilities.
- Good working knowledge of medical device quality & regulatory systems and medical device directives.
- Demonstrated experience of applying Lean tools / Six Sigma techniques to improve business processes & performances.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / marcel at sigmar.ie
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.