South County Dublin based membership organisation is seeking to hire a permanent Administration and Finance Officer to join their team.
As an Administration and Finance Officer, you will be responsible for the administration and maintenance of professional memberships - from reviewing, processing and approving applications, up to managing and transacting payments for same.
Key Duties will include:
- Processing inbound applications for memberships and accreditation
- Processing applications for renewal of in-active memberships
- Maintaining member details on database – updating records with changes to member’s contact details and qualifications
- Managing inbound queries regarding applications and membership requirements – advising on application process
- Processing membership payments on Salesforce
- Processing credit card payments for memberships through bespoke payment portal
- Generating and sending invoices and receipts for members
- Liaising with Finance Manager to ensure unpaid fees are monitored and pursued
- Administering Garda Vetting checks – liaising with potential members on the process
- Providing administrative support to team and wider organisation
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar or administrative position
- Customer centric approach is an essential requirement
- Finance Administration experience is highly desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Contract Length: Permanent position
If you would like to apply to this position, please send your CV to Fiona at email@example.com. You will receive a response in due course.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.