Dublin City Centre based membership organisation is seeking to hire a Professional Development Executive to join their team on a 12 month contract.
As a Professional Development Executive, your main role will be to support the development of the organisation’s programmes, courses and offerings using exceptional Administration, Communication and Project Management skills.
Key Duties will include:
- Engaging with a range of stakeholders to include speakers, tutors, training organisations, etc.
- Assisting and supporting tutors / speakers with the creation (formatting and standardisation), development and timely submittal of course outlines, content and syllabus
- Managing the production and upload of online video recordings for courses / programmes within set timeframes - carrying out basic editing of same to match online requirements
- Acting as key point of contact for inbound client queries regarding inhouse or bespoke training packages and offerings – developing proposals and quotes as per client requirements
- Liaising with tutors / speakers in the booking and rolling out of (above) training courses
- Assisting internal and external trainers / tutors with the review and development of training for these courses
- Supporting internal committees in an administrative function – preparing for meetings, managing appeals and projects, assisting with process improvement tasks as required
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in a similar role, alongside strong administration skills
- Customer centric approach is an essential requirement
- Strong tech / systems skills – must be comfortable using a range of technology and Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Salary: €35,000 + Benefits
Contract Length: 12 months
If you would like to apply to this position, please send your CV to Fiona at email@example.com. You will receive a response in due course.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.