Senior Systems Administrator - Dublin - Permanent - €55,000-€60,000 DOE
My client is looking for a Senior Systems Administrator to come in and develop towards an IT Management role. It offers an excellent opportunity for career growth for someone with the right skill set and ambition. The successful candidate will be required to manage systems across multiple sites and will also provide support to our own staff both in house and remote. This is a broad technical role requiring a range of skills across operating systems (Microsoft and VMware), hardware, communications, and security technologies.
What you will be doing:
- Installation and troubleshooting of Microsoft server and desktop operating systems.
- Experience of building and managing servers both physical and virtual, preferably HP.
- Good understanding of TCP/IP network protocol - ip addressing, subnet masking etc
- SAN technologies – preferably EMC
- Understanding and experience of using firewalls, virtual private networks
- Microsoft Active Directory - understanding of group policies etc
- Demonstrable troubleshooting and analytical skills required for problem solving.
What you will need:
- Azure Portal – Active Directory, Storage Account management etc.
- Strong knowledge of VMware technologies
- Excellent documentation skills are required for problem resolutions, procedures, proposals etc.
- Experience with PowerShell is desired but not essential
- 5 years experience in senior admin role
Contact Rachel on 021-2359145 or email email@example.com for more info
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.