We are currently seeking an experienced Engineering Manager ready to join a leading, research-based biopharmaceutical leader.
- Leading, coaching and developing your team of technical leaders, engineers and EHS specialists to success.
- As part of the site leadership team, partner with the Operations, Quality and Supply Chain leaders to ensure delivery of the site strategic initiatives, goals and LRP (Long Range Plan) and site master planning.
Deliver on engineering strategic imperatives such as:
- Maintenance & calibration excellence program to ensure delivery of world class reliability & compliance;
- Facility & Capacity Expansion Projects.
- EHS safety culture model and a culture of environmental best practises.
- FUE (Facilities, Utilities, Energy Excellence) so that we maintain best in class level, with timely upkeep and reinvestment and delivering energy reduction and sustainability programs & projects.
- Partner with the Corporate Global engineering group to deliver on network and global improvement programs/projects.
- A degree in Engineering related discipline.
- 10 years + experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry including with 5 + years experience of Maintenance or Engineering Management.
- Experience in Solid Dosage is preferable but not essential.
- In depth experience in Project Management, preferably within the Pharmaceutical industry with 10 years + people management experience.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other job opportunities please contact Jakub on 021 2359 140 / email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.