Sheet Metal Fabrication Manager
I'm seeking an experienced Sheet Metal Fabrication Manager to join an expanding start-up company in Galway. This company is growing and you will be responsible for helping with that growth!
- Produce high precision, quality and output variation on aluminium sheet metal fabrications
- The company is going to build housings and components in-house. They are looking for someone to lead this effort. You will need to build the team, buy the equipment and run the operation.
- Min. 10 years’ experience at a high level in metal fabrication for a world class organisation in automotive, aerospace, marine or military
- Aluminium Welding in tank or other watertight vessel fabrication
- Understanding and application of IATF 16949 or other quality systems and its importance to the business e.g. Experience with NPI, DFx, Six Sigma etc
- Thorough understanding Test Standards for Aluminium joining methods
- Experience managing a small team of direct reports
- Project management experience from cradle to grave
- Equipment validation and sign off experience
- Understanding of the safety risks associated with each of the technologies used and the mitigation/elimination techniques and strategies needed for their safe application.
To apply for this position please contact Emma Ward at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455307 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.