Here is your chance to join an American technology leader on a 12 months contract! Fantastic opportunity to be heavily involved in some exciting projects and work for a company that goes above and beyond in the wellbeing space!
* Developing workforce management framework to monitor workforce efficiency and implement solutions to improve metrics
* Identifying business requirements for capacity planning and developing framework to drive operational improvements
* Leveraging analytics and being an expert in end-to-end management of workflows to ensure that human review resources are utilized in the most impactful way
* Identifying best practices for BCP structure and documentation across Global Operations and support in developing overall framework
* Creating, driving and maintaining standard operating procedures (e.g. Incident reporting and Bug protocols)
* Focusing on continuous improvement of processes and core projects through automation and process enhancement.
* Playing a key role in implementing strategic and operational initiatives, collaborating closely with leadership and cross-functional partners
* Driving operational excellence with Internal teams and cross functional partners and ensure the smooth running of weekly, monthly and quarterly business rhythms
* 3+ Years of experience in Partner manager, Capacity planning and Operational efficiencies.
* Experience managing multiple projects concurrently through to implementation in an operational environment
* Experience working with internal/external stakeholders in multiple geographic regions
* Experience communicating to a variety of audiences
* Analytical, problem-solving, negotiation and organizational experience
* Experience prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment with minimal guidance
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / marcel at sigmar.ie
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.