We now require an Analytical Scientist to join a diverse team. Working as part of a Technical Operations team, you will lead method developments, validation activities and provide technical guidance on analytical investigations and optimizations.
- The Analytical Scientist will lead all aspects of analytical support for new products to the site.
- Evaluate and verify analytical methods across a range of techniques.
- Establish relationships with R&D and S&T group for effective knowledge transfer and to develop a concise understanding of analytical requirements
- You will support the Quality and EHS teams on cGMP procedures contributing to developing appropriate specification documents for raw materials, In-process, and finished products.
- Interpret all relevant regulatory directives/guidelines.
- Provide technical support for the purchase of new analytical equipment, developing protocols for pre and post-installation and operational qualifications
- Support the testing of all routine raw material, in-process, and finished product as per schedule and records are maintained to appropriate requirements.
- You will be responsible for transfer of assigned projects to QC Lab, ensuring comprehensive coaching and training is provided.
The next Analytical Scientist should have a degree and a minimum of 3 years of experience working in cGMP and GLP environment.
You should have expert knowledge in HPLC & GC with a strong working knowledge of LCMS, GCMS, and XRD. Method development and validation experience is also required.
If you’re looking to join one or Ireland’s best large places to work who offer an excellent working environment and career progression opportunities, then get in touch now!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.