Financial Controller | 100k
My client, a construction company based in Dublin City Centre are recruiting for a Financial Controller to head up their finance team. Ideal candidates with be qualified and have 8+ years’ experience working in the Construction sector.
- Assist and direct the finance team
- PAYE/RCT/VAT returns including managing any issues and ensuring requirements are met
- Presentation and participation in Monthly Management Meetings
- Preparation of Audit files in addition to liaising with Auditors
- Completion of Bi-monthly VAT and Revenue returns
- Budgets and monitoring of cashflows
- Preparation and submission of all PAYE/ VAT returns
- Responsible for all CRO returns and Corporate filings
- Dealing with Auditors and external Advisors
- Margin analysis on Potential Development projects
- Qualified Accountant
- 8+ years’ experience working in the construction sector.
- Good communicator and excellent analytical capabilities including proficiency in Excel
- Excellent planning capabilities with a desire for continuous improvement
- Willingness to show initiative and drive in addition to being a team player
- Well-presented and professional with a flexible approach to work
Send your cv to Graham in the Accountancy & Finance team in Sigmar Recruitment directly firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 01 4744642 for a confidential conversation regarding this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.