Are you a mechanically-oriented R&D Engineer ready to join a leading manufacturer of medical devices?
We now have an opportuntity to join our Process Development Team, responsible for providing mechanical engineering support in the creation and the development of new medical device products (invasive and non-invasive).
- Researches, develops, designs, and evaluates mechanical and electro-mechanical materials, components, assemblies, processes and/or equipment.
- Conducts feasibility studies to verify capability and functionality.
- Develops new concepts from initial design to market release.
- Directs support personnel and coordinates project activities.
- Write and submit intellectual property (patents).
- Maintains detailed documentation throughout all phases of research and development.
- Investigates and evaluates existing technologies.
- Reviews or coordinates vendor activities to support development.
- Level 8 qualification in a relevant Engineering or Science discipline.
- 3+ years experience working as an Engineer in an R&D environment.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other job opportunities please contact Jakub on 021 2359 140 / email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.