French Senior Credit and Collections
A BioPharma Company are looking for a French speaking experienced Senior Credit and Collections Specialist, who will proactively manage the credit control function for a large customer base. Competitive salary DOE and benefits.
• Responsible for a large and growing debtors listing, looking to minimize debt
• Ensure timely and efficient follow up on overdue accounts and payments
• Improve process and forms, request customer account clearing
• Credit hold releases
• Issue written correspondence to customers and perform phoning reminders in a timely and efficient manner
• Will liaise with internal finance/commercial colleagues and any other personnel as appropriate to confirm details regarding customers and overdue payments
• Point of contact for internal and external queries (i.
• Support the resolution of any billing queries relating to outstanding invoices and escalate accordingly
• Prepare monthly management reports.
• Responsible for determining how much credit to extend to a customer based on credit policy, credit ratings, financials and payment history,
• Assess the credit risk of a specific company including interpretation of financials and make recommendations backed up with solid judgement and reasoning
• Third level Finance/Business Degree
• Experience of operating in a multi-national corporation, as well as having a knowledge of the order to cash function.
• Credit & Collections qualification would be an advantage
• ERP experience an advantage (Oracle/SAP) and aptitude for business softwares (Pack Office, Tableau, etc)
Please send me on your CV to email@example.com or call Marie on 021-4847133 to discuss the role in further detail.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.