Senior Indirect Tax Analyst | 75k
My client, a multinational Financial Services company are recruiting for a Senior Indirect Tax Analyst to join their growing Tax team. Ideal candidates will be Big 4/ Top 10 trained with FS clients.
- Manage global indirect tax compliance obligations including SUT, VAT, GST and other non-income taxes.
- Prepare, review and submit indirect taxes returns and related filings.
- Assist with indirect taxes registrations across various jurisdictions.
- Provide internal and external audit and compliance support, including data analysis.
- Assist with changes to indirect taxes processes and the development of new process automation improvements and reporting tools.
- Produce indirect taxes metrics and detailed narratives around fluctuations and indirect taxes impacts arising from business or tax law changes.
- Qualified Accountant
- Qualified Tax would be an advantage
- 3 years indirect tax either from practice or industry
- Oracle ERP experience would be an advantage
Send your cv to Graham in the Accountancy & Finance team in Sigmar Recruitment directly email@example.com or give me a call on 01 4744642 for a confidential conversation regarding this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.