Senior Financial Accountant| Dublin 8| Salary 55K-65K+bonus+ benefits
An opportunity for a Senior Financial Accountant has become available within a multinational innovative pharmaceutical company based in South Dublin. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced candidate who already has prior experience working in a multinational environment with exposure to US GAAP.
This is a permanent opportunity.
Responsibilities for this Senior Financial Accountant job:
- Prepares and maintains GL monthly journal entries.
- Ensures all balance sheet accounts are reconciled and analyzed on a monthly basis
- Perform fluctuation analysis on assigned accounts
- Prepares the quarterly balance sheet review presentations for specific legal entities and presents them to senior management
- Take on ad hoc projects as requested
- Evaluate current processes and internal controls; make and implement recommendations for improvement
Requirements for this job:
- Qualified accountant with 1-2 years’ experience working in an international environment.
- Audit trained – Preferably Big 4 / Top 10
- Candidates coming from practice and looking to move into their first industry role also considered.
- US GAAP experience would be an advantage.
If you have the required experience for this job or would like to hear more, please submit your CV or contact Orlaith Dingley at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744694 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.