Senior GL Accountant | 65k
My client, a US pharmaceutical company based in Dublin City Centre are recruiting for a Senior GL Accountant to join their growing finance team. Ideal candidates will be Big 4/ Top 10 trained and have some industry experience.
- Prepares and maintains GL monthly journals
- Ensures all balance sheet accounts are reconciled and analyzed on a monthly basis
- Manage the timely review of disputed and clearing accounts and work collaboratively with the cross function team for resolution
- Coordinates monthly, quarterly, and annual closing activities with the business units and the cross-functional teams
- Prepares monthly reports, quarterly and year end packs
- Prepares the quarterly balance sheet review presentations for specific legal entities and presents them to senior management
- Responsible for the preparation of Statutory Accounts
- Prepares the reconciliation of US GAAP to local GAAP on the regular basis
- Responsible for the preparation of business tax returns
- Qualified Accountant
- Big 4/ Top 10 trained
- Experience from working in an international environment.
- Oracle experience would be an advantage
- Good working knowledge of Business Taxes
Send your cv to Graham in the Accountancy & Finance team in Sigmar Recruitment directly email@example.com or give me a call on 01 4744642 for a confidential conversation regarding this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.