A leading provider of SaaS technology solutions for the HR and Internal Communication sector are looking to hire for an Enterprise Sales role. This is a full time permanent position with a very competitive salary DOE.
Your main job duties will be:
- Grow customer base by researching and targeting decision makers in organisations to establish contact and proposition company’s business value
- Demonstrate company’s product offerings while understanding customers needs
- Keep up to date with accurate contact, opportunities and account information
- Meet targets for calls, follow up on leads and opportunities created
- Achieve and exceed monthly and quarterly targets
- Work with various teams within organisation
Ideally you will have the following experience and skills:
- HR tech or Communications tech experience
- Previous Sales experience in an enterprise sales role with a track record of getting new accounts
- 5+ years SaaS experience
- Internal sales and face to face client relationship skills required
- Proven ability to develop and manage pipeline and forecasts with solid history of revenue achievement
- High energy and the ability to learn quickly
- Ideal candidate will have ambition, resilience, persistence and a competitive streak
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Track record of regularly hitting sales targets
- 3rd level qualification
If you are interested in this job please apply here or contact Sarah Quinlan directly on 021 2359146.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.