Tax Manager – North Dublin – Permanent
Reporting to the Head of Tax, this person will be joining a team of three people and will also work alongside the wider finance team. This is an international company with Dublin being their head office and this position will give the successful candidate the chance to develop their skills in domestic and international tax.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career. Candidates coming from practice or industry both considered.
- Consolidated yearend tax provisions for inclusion in group accounts.
- Preparation of Irish and UK corporate tax returns.
- Preparation of transfer pricing documentation and calculations.
- Tax support to subsidiaries on commercial projects and tax audits.
- Qualified accountant and qualified tax advisor essential.
- At least two years PQE.
- Candidate will ideally have practice experience, industry a plus.
- 65-75K Dependent on experience
- Excellent benefits including bonus, health and pension.
To discuss this position in more detail, please contact Orlaith Dingley at Sigmar on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-4744694.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.