Tax Manager – 12 month contract – South Dublin - 85K + Bonus, pension
A new 12 month contract for a Tax manager has arisen in a global company based in South Dublin. This person will oversee the management of the Irish tax compliance for the company and take part in international projects across Europe. Working with a team of tax specialists and reporting to the European Head of Tax, this will be a hands on role.
- Overseeing detailed reviews of tax returns and other tax related documentation to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Working with tax colleagues in the US and the European Tax finance group on Transfer Pricing related matters and ensuring all required documentation, reporting and filing is adhered to and met.
- Working on corporate tax consultancy matters including providing business line support across Europe.
- Management of external revenue audits notified to the company, its branches, subsidiaries and related group entities.
- Qualified accountant with 3-5 years’ PQE.
- Must be tax qualified.
- International industry experience within a large company.
For further information, please contact Orlaith Dingley at Sigmar Recruitment on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-4744694
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.