Our client a pharmacy group in South dublin is currently seeking to recruit an full-time permanent Accounts Payable Administrator to join their Support Office team.
Key Duties and Objectives
• Processing vendors invoices and credit notes in a timely manner
• Creditor account reconciliations.
Investigate and follow up on discrepancies
• Seek relevant approval for non-stock invoices
• Code invoices to relevant expense accounts by reference to GL codes and cost centres
• Resolve any queries on the accounts
• Liaising with suppliers to follow up on outstanding invoices and statements
• Assist in month end activities
• Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent analytical skills
• Ability to operate as part of a multi-functional team.
• Good working knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook
• Excellent time management skills
• Ability to work effectively under time and delivery pressures
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.