My client is looking for an EHS Officer to join their team in Co. Kildare.
You will be responsible for implementing & maintaining H&S standards, other operating standards & instilling a safety culture through the organization.
*Full-Time, (Maternity Cover of 12 Months)**€38,000-€45,000 + 10% Bonus+ Company Car & Phone + more**
- Lead & implement the adherence of H&S strategy, policy & procedures companywide.
- Guide, advise & support senior management on H&S policies.
- Oversee & manage all preventative & protective procedures.
- Identify, lead & participate in ongoing initiatives & projects to drive improvements.
- Oversee audits, inspections & performance monitoring of H&S Compliance.
- Be hands-on with safety inspections- identify any hazards, implement actions, and report actions to managers.
- Ensure statutory reporting of accidents, incidents & ill-health is undertaken in accordance with current legislation & procedures & assist with the subsequent investigation process.
- Delivery and support H&S training requirements to employees & sub-contractors.
- L8 in Safety, Environmental Science or related discipline.
- Previous experience as an H&S Officer.
- Knowledge & understanding of Quality, Health & Safety & Environmental legislation.
- Experience in implementing & maintaining QHSE systems.
- Full, clean driving license.
- Excellent communication with good team-building skills.
- Manual handling instructor would be desirable.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Meggan on 021 235 9144 / email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.