My client within the insurance sector have a requirement for a fully qualified accountant with a strong insurance background or within an audit senior role and working with insurance clients
- All month end reporting requirements and dealing with issues
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly accounts on a transaction basis, including posting of entries to the general ledger and reporting same to the senior management team
- Preparation of variance analysis explaining transaction results versus prior periods and or budget for senior management review.
- Establish sound accounting processes and procedures for all transaction
- Reconciliation of accounts to the general ledger system, ensure third party backup is available to support all balances and entries.
- Adhere to all internal controls over the financial reporting process.
- Prepare and maintain complete and accurate documentation files on all processes and procedures associated with the role.
- Meet all local and group financial reporting requirements
- Facilitate and assist with provision of information to internal and external audit teams in order to facilitate appropriate audit of transactions.
- 3+ years experience iin a financial accounting role within insurance or working as audit senior with insurance clients
- Full Accountancy Qualification
If you match the above requirements send an updated cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy - email@example.com, 0860121211
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.