Looking for an experienced Head of IT Sales to lead a large Sales team in a successful IT services company based in Limerick. As well as leading the team you will be responsible for driving the growth and revenue from existing and new clients.
- Responsible for business line sales growth on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Work with the Sales Director and other stakeholders to develop and refine acquisition and retention & development client strategies.
- Assist in the development of the sales plan. Prepare forecasts and KPI reporting for the sales director and Head of Finance for use in organizational planning, financial forecasting, budget setting and strategic planning.
- Develop a keen understanding of customers and target customers to help them achieve their potential using the power of technology.
- Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company's relationship with them.
- Work with partners and vendors to drive synergies and business line sales growth.
- Ensure team members have clear Sales Targets, KPI’s and that their goals and objectives align with Company business plans.
- Monitor team performance, provide effective feedback and take corrective action where necessary.
- Support team development by providing challenging learning and development opportunities.
- Recognise and celebrate team success, reinforcing behaviours and actions that align with Company values.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Senior Sales Management position.
- Proven experience of leading a large sales team.
- In-depth experience of planning and implementing sales strategies in a services industry (IT Services industry experience would be advantageous).
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets in a deadline-driven work environment.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with an attention to detail.
- Ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- Strong leadership skills that inspire and motivate a team to achieve successful results.
- Strong commercial and negotiation skills with a proven ability to influence others.
- Strength in collaborative problem solving and issue-resolution.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, at all levels, and highly articulate.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Extensive knowledge of sales principles and practices
- Experience in the use of CRM and pipeline management
If you are interested in this Head of IT Sales job, please send your resume to email@example.com or call me on 091 455 300.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.