My client a leading Accounting firm have a requirement for a qualified accountant with 5 years pqe to join their consulting area, where you are dealing with large multi-national clients on a number of key finance projects
You will work with Finance function leadership/management team within companies to understand and define their vision, architect, and oversee delivery/development of integrated end-to-end solutions aligned to this vision, using a combination of core transaction/ERP enterprise applications and digital solution to solve business problems.
- Helping clients to select, procure and implement the right Finance technology (with a focus on the core transaction system/ ERP plus FP&A, Reporting)
- Launching and overseeing/advising on system implementation, Finance Function Transformation projects.
- Gather and document business requirements on IT projects.
- Provide day-to-day advice, support and quality assurance
- You will be responsible for contributing to proposals and client presentations for complex IT advisory/delivery projects that require subject matter expertise
- Leading the team and developing the skillsets of the team, and also identifying opportunities for the group to improve their offerings
- Design and tailor solutions to best fit customer needs.
- Qualified Accountant with 4-5 years pqe- Must have experience working within a consulting role
- Strong systems implementation, process improvement , project management experience within a multi-national environment
- Transactional processing: Order to Cash; Procure to Pay; Record to Report
- Business Performance Management (BPM) including Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting; and Management / Statutory Reporting
- A background and understanding in Finance Transformation enabled by technology, in particular the identification and implementation of the right technology to support their client's business agenda i.e. ERP, BPM, RPA, Business Intelligence, Data Analytics,
For more info and to apply send an updated cv to Laura in Sigmar accountancy – firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0860121211
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.