Financial Reporting Accountant sought by multinational Insurance company based in Dublin. This is a 10 month contract with views to permanency.
About your new Job:
- Prepare/Review Regulatory Financial Reporting - reports that need to be sent to the Irish Regulator- CBI such as the list of NST applicable to the entity.
- Prepare/Review other Financial Reports required by some Irish Organizations e.g. CSO.
- Prepare/Review internal Financial Reports to other areas that are under Financial Reporting Team responsibility.
- Perform controls to guaranty information submitted to the Authorities or internally is complete and accurate.
- Participate in the Annual Financial Statement process (during this year leverage existing tools and next year during the process).
- Participate in the Solvency II Quantitative process (during this year leverage existing tools and next year during the process).
- Participate in the Solvency II Qualitative process-SFCR (during this year leverage existing tools and next year during the process).
- Minimum of two years post qualification experience
- Qualified ACCA,ACA, CIMA, CPA or equivilent
- Experience in a finance role in an Insurance company
- Advanced MS Excel (essential) Word and PowerPoint knowledge
- Financial database systems knowledge such SAP (not essential but advantageous)
Solvency II experience here would be adventagous but is not essential to the job
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.