Currently seeking an experienced facilities engineer ready to join a leading medical devices company in Cork for a 11 month fixed term.
- Supporting day to day facilities operations activities working closely with facilities outsourced partners.
- Identifying improvement opportunities, cost reduction initiatives and reoccurring issue.
- Driving implementation of CAPA plans.
- Development of Company SOPs and implementation of equipment maintenance plans.
- Directing investigations of: deviations, out of tolerance conditions and unexpected results, conducting failure analysis, root cause determination and implementing corrective actions; preparation and analysis of facilities metrics reports to trend for improved operational efficiencies
- Participating in internal and external audits and inspections.
- Complete reviews, approvals, and close-out of technical documentation in line with site standard approval process
- Knowledge of root cause analysis techniques for equipment troubleshooting and implementation of correctives actions.
- Fostering a culture of continuous improvement through knowledge of process and utilities equipment.
- Work within a cGMP environment ensuring compliance to all regulatory procedures..
- Work collaboratively to drive a safe and compliant culture.
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role in a regulated environment
- Degree in engineering
- Lean Six Sigma qualification or experience of application of Lean principles is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of GMP / FDA regulatory requirements and current Health and Safety Regulations legislation.
- Must have the ability to recognise deviations from accepted practice as required and drive and deliver solutions to identified issues
- Strong verbal, technical writing, project management and interpersonal skills are required.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other job opportunities please contact Jakub on 021 2359 140 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.