MDR - Quality Engineer
Duration: 12 months
- Devises and implements methods and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating the precision and accuracy of products and production equipment
- Develops, modifies, applies and maintains quality standards and protocol for processing materials into partially finished or finished materials product
- Collaborates with engineering and manufacturing functions to ensure quality standards are in place
- Ensures that corrective measures meet acceptable reliability standards and that documentation is compliant with requirements.
- Designs or specifies inspection and testing mechanisms and equipment; conducts quality assurance tests; and performs statistical analysis to assess the cost of and determine the responsibility for products or materials that do not meet required standards and specifications.
- May specialize in the areas of design, incoming material, production control, product evaluation and reliability, inventory control and/or research and development as they apply to product or process quality.
- Established and productive individual contributor
- Works independently with general supervision on larger, moderately complex projects / assignments
- Organizational Impact: Sets objectives for own job area to meet the objectives of projects and assignments. Contributes to the completion of project milestones
- May have some involvement in cross functional assignments
- Requires practical knowledge and demonstrated competence within job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- Requires a University Degree and minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
To apply for this position please contact Keeva O’Shea at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749264 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.