Sigmar are currently working with a leading Financial Services client in their search for a new CEO. This role has come about due to the current CEO retiring. Reporting to the Non-Executive Chair and CEO in the UK, this is an excellent opportunity for a proven Financial Services leader to lead the next step of the transformation of the Irish business, whilst ensuring the business is fully compliant as governed by the Central Bank of Ireland.
The CEO will sit on the Executive board and will be expected to fulfil the PCF-1, PCF-8 and PCF-17 roles whilst delivering the Irish strategy and day to day management of the business in line with its objectives and regulatory requirements. As the CEO you will also be expected to enhance and build out the management team in Dublin.
- Define and drive the implementation of an appropriate infrastructure that ensures the business is able to deliver profitable growth.
- Conduct strategic reviews of the business including, people, processes, systems and product whilst taking accountability for setting and delivering the strategic plans. In turn making sure the business in compliant with regulations and the operational delivery model is in place to support profitable growth.
- Develop and maintain an excellent understanding of key customers, developing and implementing the pricing strategy. Ownership of the digital customer journey for the Financial Services customer.
- Have full responsibility for the commercial P&L and full operational control including the day-to-day management of all aspects of the business through the management team.
- Clearly identify profit-generating opportunities in the wider business market and new markets to introduce both existing and new product ranges.
- Inspire, support and direct colleagues to deliver business objectives. Regular communication, feedback and appraisal of clearly set objectives are vital.
- Demonstrate exceptional stakeholder management across the wider group.
- Create a positive and engaging culture throughout all areas of the business.
- Ensure that the business has the right management structure in place, whilst nurturing existing talent; recruit new talent where necessary and foster a commercially focused culture which encourages and rewards teamwork, initiative and service excellence.
- A strong track record of senior leadership experience in financial services.
- An understanding of near and subprime customers.
- Digital capability in delivering mobile first customer solutions.
- An understanding of the regulated world in which Financial Services operates in, preferably experience in a senior role regulated by the Fitness and Probity Regime of the Central Bank of Ireland.
- Experience in payments innovation in a retail capacity.
- A collaborative and inspirational leader who has experience of working successfully with diverse stakeholders.
- Ability to work in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
- Possess gravitas and presence with the ability to lead transformational change whilst taking colleagues with them.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.