Our client a multinational brokerage copany is hiring a Senior Tax Analyst .
A tax professional with experience in indirect taxation, including Sales & Use, VAT, GST and other non-income taxes.
Working with other teams in our global group of companies, this role will help determine and implement the best tax compliance methods with an emphasis on organization, controls and automation.
Support for new and existing indirect tax areas will benefit from a general understanding of the business and tax law requirements, precise data management, clear communications, and documentation of processes and business impacts.
Responsibilities • Manage global indirect tax compliance obligations including SUT, VAT, GST and other non-income taxes.
• Prepare, review and submit indirect taxes returns and related filings.
• Assist with indirect taxes registrations across various jurisdictions.
• Provide internal and external audit and compliance support, including data analysis.
• Assist with changes to indirect taxes processes and the development of new process automation improvements and reporting tools.
• Produce indirect taxes metrics and detailed narratives around fluctuations and indirect taxes impacts arising from business or tax law changes. Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field.
• 3+ years of experience in indirect tax transactions (VAT/GST), including in a public accounting firm, reputable law firm or relevant industry company. Preferred qualifications: • CPA, Chartered Accountant or advanced taxation degree.
• Experience within a multinational business.
• Accounting experience and proficiency with Oracle and related data analytics skills.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.