This is a new job based in an expanding medical device company in Galway. This company is introducing new products onsite and there's a lot of projects happening so it is a brilliant time to join them.
- You will actively participate in all areas of new product development including the following: Design, Technology development & advancement, Automation, Vendor management & Project management.
- You will use Design, Reliability & Manufacturability methodology (DRM), 3-D drawing/printing and Augmented reality to develop best in class technologies for the manufacture of our new medical device product ranges.
- You will collaborate with cross functional teams to define, execute and deliver on New Product Development requirements.
- You will lead & support teams driving technology process innovation with emphasis on improving quality, reducing variation and developing state of the art automated and semi-automated systems.
- You will support process development, characterization and validation activities to support new product introduction.
- You will utilize your new and existing skillsets in six sigma tools, project management and technology development to solve technical problems.
- You will compile, document and present all learnings to project and functional teams.
Your Skills and Experience:
- Third Level 8 Degree or higher in Electronic, Electrical, Mechanical or Biomedical Engineering or related discipline and desirably with experience in a similar role.
- Dynamic team player and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams
- Knowledge of medical device processes with a good understanding of product and process design.
- Good communicator and fluent in English, with a high level of enthusiasm and motivation.
- Good organizational, presentation and project management skills are desirable.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in - apply!
Or for more information, please contact Emma on 091 455 307.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.