I have a new EHS job on at the moment, you will be an EHS specialist based in Dublin.
Please see below what you will need and do in this EHS Specialist job:
What you will do in this EHS specialist job:
- Identify EHS training needs and develop and deliver programmes to meet these requirements.
- Provide coaching and guidance on EHS programme requirements to other roles within the organisation
- The EHS Specialist will drive and deliver continuous improvement in EHS performance within all aspects of the company.
- Maintain a clear understanding of EHS legislative requirements and new developments taking place in relation to regulatory requirements and best practices.
- You will develop and support comprehensive EHS hazard identification and risk control programmes within the company.
- Drive compliance with the company IPC licence by sustaining the emission limit monitoring programme and identifying and leading initiatives to meet licence conditions.
- Developing the skills and knowledge of staff, including the delivery of training
What you will need for this EHS specialist job:
- You should have an undergraduate qualification in EHS or Science/Engineering/Environmental Science
- Hold or be in the process of obtaining professional membership of the Institute of Occupational Safety & Health (IOSH)
- Strong background in Environmental Management.
- Have demonstrated experience as programme owner in both Environmental and Safety initiatives.
- Capable or preparing short term and long term strategies and plans to improve EHS performance.
If you are interested send your CV to Ryant@sigmar.ie
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.