Loan Administrator Permanent Dublin
Salary €35,000 to €45,000 DOE
An exciting new role has arisen with an International bank based in Dublin with big expansion plans.
Early and Late Shifts available depending on what suits you.
As a Corporate Loans Administrator you will perform loan administration duties for the US and Asian branches ensuring that requests are serviced in a timely, prioritised and compliant manner.
Maintaining excellent branch and client relationships is key in this role.
- Ensuring adequate notice is given for required funding and checking of subsequent cash confirmations/fixing notices to ensure matching
- Review and resolve reconciliation breaks
- 1-8 years’ experience in Banking and financial services with good analytical skills.
- Experience in loan processing, originations / servicing across various corporate loan types is an advantage.
- Working knowledge of banking products.
- Ensure transactions are carried out in accordance with the Bank’s policies, procedures and guidelines.
Contact Paul O'Riordan on 4744663 or E-mail email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.