Senior Java Developer (CLOUD) – Permanent
Sigmar is looking for a Sr Java Developer for one of our key clients to work on a number of Green Field and existing projects. This will be a key role for the growth of the company.
What you will be doing:
- Designs, deploys, and supports best in class software, development processes and software development tools; develops tasks including module/micro-service design and coding, debugging, and documentation of code base.
- Defines the module specific requirements for software development projects
- Defines APIs in collaboration with technical and business stakeholders
What you need:
- 5+ years’ Software Development experience in Java enterprise and web application development in real time distributed computing environments; Multi-threading and performance optimization.
- Strong Cloud/SaaS product experience.
- Experience with the following is highly desirable:
- Kubernetes, Docker, Kafka, Istio, SpringBoot, Asynchronous HttpClient libraries, Websockets
- Linux, Helm, Jenkins/Bitbucket/Git, Sonar
- Experience with related tools and processes: Git, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, TDD, BDD, API first, Code Reviews.
- Experience with Agile Scrum and Waterfall software development methodologies
- Third level qualification in Computer Science/ Engineering or related discipline
To be considered for this opportunity you must have an EU Passport or a Stamp 4 Visa.
If interested in this role or any other Software Development roles contact Jay at email@example.com / 01-4744705
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.