An international Investment Firm In Dublin Are Recruiting for Two Qualified Accountants For Newly Created Internal Audit Roles
This large company international company with a relatively small presence in Dublin have two permanent job opportunities for Qualified Accountants who would like to continue their audit career within an industry setting.
This is a fantastic opportunity for Qualified Accountants from a Big 4 audit firm or other large practice, who would like to work in a small company setting where you will play a key role within the control’s environment.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Execute and document internal, financial, and operational audits.
• Evaluate, test and report on the adequacy and effectiveness of the control environment.
• Analyse risks and proactively identify the root causes of issues.
• Work closely with global Audit colleagues in the early identification of emerging control issues and reporting them timely to the Managing Director.
• Employ computer-assisted auditing tools and identify opportunities for the use of continuous monitoring and automated auditing.
• Perform analytical reviews.
• Design and develop relevant reports and efficient processes to monitor and improve business.
• Ensure adherence to controls and processes within finance and across the company.
Required Background / Experience:
• Qualified Accountant with 0-3 years PQE.
• Audit background with ideally financial services clients.
• Big 4 or other large practice experience.
• Strong Excel Skills.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
An attractive salary is on offer up to €65,000 + a great selection of benefits. In addition, a permanent option of working some of the working week from home will exist.
If you are interested in finding out more about this job, please apply to the advert, or contact Sam Breckon at Sigmar Recruitment: 01 4744664 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.