Field Service Engineer – Calibrations Engineer
Roles in Dublin and Cork
I have Field service engineering roles in Dublin and Cork with a great Salary and Benefits. See what you need for this Field service engineering job.
What you need for this Field service engineering job:
- A recognised course completed in electrical/electronic/mechanical engineering.
- Previous experience in a similar Field service engineering role.
- Experience of working within Quality systems such as ISO, INAB, etc.
- Experience of working within Regulatory systems such as FDA, EUP, UKP, IMB etc.
- An individual with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- A good knowledge of related industry products and tools.
- Strong IT skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work on own initiative, with good organisational skills.
If you are interested in this role apply today by emailing Ryant@sigmar.ie
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.