My client within the property sector have a requirement for a qualified accountant with strong month end exp and experience working within the property sector
- Responsibility for the completion of monthly management accounts and reporting packs for your clients within your property portfolio.
- Maintenance of all financial data relating to a portfolio of properties ensuring the integrity of the data.
- Co-ordinate with key stakeholders to ensure that reporting commitments for each of your properties are met and that any issues are appropriately resolved on a timely basis.
- Oversee the financial management of your portfolio ensuring all key balance sheet reconciliations are completed complete with supporting schedules.
- Working with internal colleagues and external consultants
- Provide support to your colleagues in the Accounts Payable and Cash Management teams to resolve queries
- Build solid relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external, including clients, banks and property managers.
- Identify opportunities and assist with projects
- Senior Qualified accountant with a strong month end background and have worked within the property sector
- Qualified accountant from a Top 10 accounting firm and worked with clients on audits etc within the property sector
To apply send an updated cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy – email@example.com, 0860121211
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.