My client a leading insurance provider have a requirement for an ambitious, analytical qualified accountant ideally from insurance or financial services
Within Group Finance the Group Cost Management team act as finance business partners to the Group Function leaders. The role holder will play a key role in the transformation of the team’s service to that of a trusted business partner through process optimisation and enhancing the teams reporting capabilities.
- Take responsibility for the delivery of a range of process optimisation activities in the team spanning local processes to multi team activities.
- Take ownership for delivering demonstrable improvements in quality of output and efficiency
- Support the design of the team’s business partnering agenda by developing the reporting etc
- Play a key role in exploiting the existing reporting tools
- Lead review of existing processes to ensure the appropriate control environment with a focus on quality output and ensuring trust with all stakeholders
- Developing key working relationships with the senior business leaders supported by Group Finance.
- A qualified accountant with proven experience in an analyst/management accounting role.
- A track record of delivering finance process improvement. A Lean or Six Sigma qualification would be an advantage
- Excellent practical experience exploiting financial systems. SAP and Essbase would be an advantage
To apply send an updated version of your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy – email@example.com, 0860121211
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.