Are you ready to take on the world? We start now….
My client is currently in the early stages of building a brand new Global Whiskey Automation Business Unit and is looking for an Automation Engineer.
My client offers a range of benefits including Competitive Salary, Private Healthcare, Employee Assistance Program, Pension package, Flexible Working and a range of policies to support your needs.
This is a global role and will require you to work a mix between office time in Cork (or national/international location) and onsite at our customer facilities. International travel will be required (approx. 25%)
- Visiting and engaging with clients at the very early stages of projects to understand their project requirements
• Developing concepts for advanced automation solutions for our customers needs
• Depending on your area of expertise you will be responsible for the design, programming and testing of Robotics, Vision guided robotics, Vision Systems (2D & 3D), MES, Scada, PLCs, Industry 4.0 and/or IOT
• Being a key member of the installation and commissioning teams
• Working with key vendors to deliver automation sub-systems.
- Visiting key vendors both nationally and internationally to ensure all project automation deliverables are met
• Designing the safety related control system part of the automation and machinery solutions for our customers
• Providing the necessary documentation to our customers for operation and maintenance and of our systems
• Providing remote support to customer personnel to ensure all equipment runs efficiently
- Degree in engineering
• 5+ years’ experience in the design and programming of automation systems within your area of expertise.
• Proficient in developing electrical drawings, cable schedules and termination diagrams
• Software programming and configuration of automation systems and equipment
• Knowledge and experience in the design and installation of one or more technical aspects related to machine elements such as Electrical, Automation, Robotics, MES, PLC, Scada systems.
• Experience working in a manufacturing environment on automated production equipment.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.